Seminars on Transformer TopicsTrafoexperts Transformer Consulting Services
The body of knowledge in the transformer industry faces these issues today:
- Power and electrical engineering are not a popular choices for university students. The result is that many power engineering departments are closing down.
- Many transformer manufacturers moved their factories from the US and Europe to Asia with a consequent loss of knowledge during the transfer.
- New operating conditions (UHV applications, distributed generation, wind farms, FACTS, smart grids, etc.) and the pressure to reduce cost pose new challenges to transformer reliability.
Whether you are an end user or a transformer manufacturer that wishes to enter a new market segment, you need advanced knowledge in order specify, design, build and operate your transformers reliably.
Some of our most popular transformer seminar topics are:
- Transformer insulation design
- Interpretation of DGA (dissolved gas analysis)
- How to design a low gassing transformer
- PD (partial discharge) measurement techniques, PD pattern interpretation, optimisation of your test environment.
- FRA reliable measurement techniques and interpretation of results.
Our consulting service
Our transformer consultants can train your personnel through our custom seminars on transformer topics (design, standards, maintenance, etc.).
Each seminar is unique. We build it around the specific topics of interest to you and we tailor it to the audience’s knowledge and needs.
Our transformer consultants can visit you and deliver the seminar at your facility.